The save items feature allows you to save or bookmark any contact, contact group, ticket, or ticket messages for future use. It is useful to keep the items easy to access without any hassle.
Check out the video explaining this feature
The Saved Items icon is available on the home page, it can be used to view the items which are already saved.
Save a ticket
To save a ticket, follow the given steps:
- Access the Tickets module in the Agent Portal.
- Click the ticket you wish to save and go to the details page of that ticket.
- Click the Save icon on the top to save the ticket.
After saving, the Save icon will turn yellow.
Save a ticket message
To save a message, follow the steps:
- Go to the ticket and find the message which you would like to save.
- Click the message and choose the Save Message option.
Save a contact
To save a contact, follow the given steps:
- Access the Contacts module click the contact you wish to save, and open the respective contact details page..
- Click the Save icon on top. After you click on it, the contact will be saved.
Save a contact group
To save a contact group, follow the steps given:
- Access the Contacts module, click the contact group you wish to save, and go to the contact group details page.
- Click the Save icon to save the contact group.
View the saved items
The save icon is available in the top-right corner. Click it to view the saved items page. You can view the saved tickets, messages, contacts, and contact groups by moving to the respective tab.
Remove a saved item
To remove an item from the saved item list, click the Save icon. The respective item will be removed from the list.
You can also navigate to the respective ticket, message, contact, or contact group and remove it from the saved list by clicking the Save icon.