The supported third-party integrations can be installed from the marketplace page. The installed apps can be managed from this page. The supported operations are as follows:
- Modify configuration
View the installed apps
Follow the given steps to view the marketplace:
- Select the Admin module in the left menu.
- Choose the My Apps option from the Apps menu. The applications will be displayed as shown:
Follow the given steps to modify the configuration:
- Click the app you want to modify, and the following app details will be displayed:
2. Click the Edit icon to view the following configuration.
3. Modify the configuration and click the Save option to save the changes.
Reorder the apps
Basically, the apps are listed based on the order in which they are installed.
Follow the given steps to control the order in which the apps are listed in the ticket details page:
- Select the app you want to move.
- Drop the app to the required position.
- The app’s position will be changed on the ticket details page.
Activate and deactivate the apps
To hide the app temporarily, you can use the deactivate option, and you can activate it when required.
Follow the given steps to deactivate the installed apps:
- Click the Deactivate option from the app menu.
2. Click the Yes, Deactivate button to deactivate the app.
3. After deactivating the app, it will be listed under Inactive tab.
Follow the given steps to activate the apps:
- Click the Inactive tab to view the deactivated apps.
2. Click the Activate option from the app menu.
3. Click the Yes, Activate to activate the app.
4. After activating the app, it will be listed under the ticket details page apps section.
You can uninstall the apps when they are no longer needed. After uninstalling, the app will be completely removed from the BoldDesk.
Follow the given steps to uninstall the apps:
- Click the Uninstall option from the app menu.
2. Click the Yes, uninstall option to uninstall the app.