The Salesforce integration helps the support teams to view customer centric data visibility in BoldDesk.
Agents can view the following information on the Ticket Details page:
Install the Salesforce
To install the Salesforce app, follow the given steps:
- Go to Admin menu > Marketplace.
- Search and select the Salesforce app.
- Click the Install option to install the Salesforce app. The Salesforce website is loaded to enter the Salesforce credentials.
- Enter your Salesforce administrator username and password and click Log In.
Configure the field visibility
The chosen fields for Salesforce objects (Account, Contact, Lead, and Opportunity) can only be viewed in a ticket. A maximum of 10 fields are available for each object.
Configure app permission
The Salesforce app is shown differently depending on the role permission. To view the app, set the permissions.
The two possibilities are named as follows:
- All Agents – The app is available to all users.
- Specific Roles – The app is only visible to those who have specified roles.
Viewing Salesforce information
The Salesforce information can be viewed from a ticket, contact and contact group in the BoldDesk after installing the Salesforce app.
To view Salesforce information on a ticket, follow the given steps:
- Open a ticket to view the details.
- Click the Apps option in the left sidebar and open the Salesforce app.
- Click the tabs to view the respective Salesforce objects.