To update the subscription, follow the given steps.
- Go to the Admin page.
- Open the Billing and Subscription option.
- On the active subscription page, click the Change Plan option. The change plan dialog will be shown.
- Select the current plan and click Continue to select billing cycle and agents.
- Select the billing cycle, update the needed agent seats, and then click Continue.
- In the summary section, kindly review the following details and then click the Update button.
a. Subscription – This amount will be deducted from the next billing cycle for the subscription.
b. Total due today – This is the prorated amount for the subscription updates for the remaining period of the current cycle which will be deducted immediately.
c. Payment card – Today’s due amount will be deducted with this card.
- Plan, agent downgrades, and billing cycle changes will be reflected in the next billing date.
- If the subscription plan or agent is upgraded and the today due payment is authorized, the subscription change will come effective immediately.
- If the subscription plan or the agent is downgraded, or the billing cycle changes, it will be reflected in the next billing date.