BoldDesk provides an option to export the tickets from the ticket listing page. The export process occurs based on the current ticket page filter. You have the option to select the system and custom fields for exporting. When you have given export, it will be queued and processed, and you will receive an email with a file download link from your support email address.
- A maximum of 1,000 records will be exported.
- Only the requested user can download the file.
- The generated link will be valid for two days from the generation date.
Steps for exporting the tickets from agent portal
1. Navigate to the ticket listing page in the agent portal and click Export from the top panel.
2. Choose the required file format and fields from the following.
- Export File Format – These are the supported file formats.
- Fields – These are the fields you can export.
- Ticket Fields
- Contact Group Fields
- Contact Fields
Note: The export file is generated using the current page filter and sorting.
3. Click the Export in the pop-up after selecting the export file format and fields.
After the export is successfully queued, you will receive the following toast message.
The request will be queued and processed. When the export process is completed, you will receive an email with a download link of the export file from your support email address.
4. Click the download link (Ticket_Report_1641361161) to download the desired file directly.
When you try to open an invalid or expired download link, you can see the following error page.
When you try to open the download link of another user, you will be ended with the following error page.