Creating a ticket view filter on behalf of another user
To create a ticket view filter on behalf of another user, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Tickets page and click on the Filters option.
- Select the filter for the ticket view using an either a basic filter or using advance filter and select Save As option.
- A dialog box will appear. Fill in the required details and select Save for the ticket view to be created.
Changing the owner of a ticket view on behalf of another user
To change the owner of a ticket view on behalf of another user, follow the steps below.
- Go to Admin module Admin > Ticket views.
- Select the Change Owner option to change the owner who has requested to create the ticket view.
- Select the required agent and click Update to change the owner.
Editing ticket view on behalf of another user
Note: Only the owner of the ticket view can edit the ticket view.
To edit a ticket view on behalf of another user, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Change Owner option and change the owner to your name.
- After changing the owner select View.
- You will be redirected to the ticket list page with the ticket view filter applied. In that, update the filter by selecting more conditions or removing some conditions. You can also use the advanced filter. Select Save to save the changes.
- Finally change the owner from your name back to the original owner of the ticket.