You can manage and customize all of the email notifications that are sent from your BoldDesk portal.
Enable/Disable Email Notifications:
- Go to Admin page
- Open Email Notifications option
- By default, all options are enabled.
- By selecting that checkbox, you can enable or disable email notifications.
Personalize the Email Template:
You can modify the content to match the branding of your company. You can also change the basic HTML styles of your emails.
- Click the edit icon next to the notification you want to change.
- You can customize the email subject and body text here.
- To dynamically customize the content, various placeholders can be used. More information on placeholders is available here.
- Using the insert placeholders option, you can use system/custom placeholders to load values dynamically while sending emails.
The following HTML customizations will be supported by the template:
- Inline images like logos for signature or company logo
- Text formatting
- Changing font Colors