How to block contact
To block a contact, follow the steps below:
- Open the contact profile and select Block Contact.
- A dialog box will appear where you can mark tickets associated with the contact as spam by selecting the Mark associated tickets as spam option and then click on Block Contact.
The consequences of blocking a Contact are as follows:
- The blocked contact will no longer be able to access the support portal and will not be able to create a new ticket or access the existing tickets.
- Any new ticket created via email will be considered a suspended email.
How to Unblock contact
To unblock a contact, follow the steps below:
- Open the blocked contact profile and click the Unblock button.
- A dialog will appear where you can restore the spam tickets by selecting the Remove associated tickets from spam option and then click on the Unblock Contact.
Permission for blocking and unblocking a contact
To block or unblock a contact, you must have the following permission enabled:
- You must have Manage ticket spam or Manage ticket deletion enabled.